Our World Daily
Hello! Thank You for visiting Our World Daily! Please sign up to enter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our World Daily
Hello! Thank You for visiting Our World Daily! Please sign up to enter!
Our World Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Gem Codes:
Codes for
September 27th – October 3rd, 2010

Weekly Toolbar Code (10 gems):
40CF-CE0B-7F52-153A

Weekly Facebook Code (10 gems):
32AB-F48F-3299-FBEE

Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is scevaglo

Our users have posted a total of 175 messages in 36 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:24 pm
Latest topics
» Yao Ming will vote quizzes retired major auction items
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 pm by Gabriella64

» The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm by ray756

» I found a flow phrase!!!
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:10 pm by Peyton

» Stuff for Sale!!
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm by DazzlingxXxStarPerri

» Our World-thanks
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am by DazzlingxXxStarPerri

» Wanna flow up faster? Say these chants for a boost!
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm by DazzlingxXxStarPerri

» Extra Coupon Code*
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:24 pm by Gabriella64

» Any Suggestions?
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:49 am by AllisonApril =]

» How do you take pictures?
The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 am by Tori

Affiliates
Bearville Daily
www.bearvilledaily.com

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue

5 posters

Go down

The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue Empty The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue

Post by Admin/MysticReign Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Neither of the trees can be placed outside. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or it was intended for these trees (as big as they are) to be growing inside your condo?

Anyone can enlighten me please?

Thanks What a Face
Admin/MysticReign
Admin/MysticReign
Administrator

Flow : 5

Back to top Go down

The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue Empty Re: The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue

Post by Admin / EnchantedEssence Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm not sure, I've been wanting to place these trees in my garden, but it doesn't allow me to place any resident-earned items in my garden. I highly doubt that this is a glitch, but maybe in the future the will have an update and let us add these kind of items in our gardens or outdoors.

Admin / EnchantedEssence
Administrator

Flow : 13

Back to top Go down

The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue Empty Re: The Resident Tree & April Resident Tree Issue

Post by ZoeySoFly Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:34 am

Betting A Glitch.I mean like..A TREE Not Being Outside!...Sounds Glitchy. /=}
ZoeySoFly
ZoeySoFly

Flow : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin / PixieSixx™ Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

I would like to put mine outside but now I changed my backyard it doesn't fit.
Admin / PixieSixx™
Admin / PixieSixx™
Administrator

Flow : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin/MysticReign Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 pm

well until the glitch is fixed you can always turn your garage into a garden room or Green House. lol

I just found out there is a place on the official OW forum called squashed bugs and that is where people go to see if a bug is listed. Essence told me to get to the forum you get there from the main log in page and you use your OW name and password there.
Admin/MysticReign
Admin/MysticReign
Administrator

Flow : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ray756 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

whats this about

ray756

Flow : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum